Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Sellout

A certain someone has called me out. Saying that I've sold out by abondoning my blog here at Up High for the bright lights of Blogabetes. I just have to say, that couldn't be more true.

It's been a whirlwind of photo shoots, anorexia and all-night partying since I joined the Blogabetes crew. What with the blog signings (where I sign peoples computer screens with black sharpie) and the orgies (with some VERY well-known celebrities that I promised not to mention. OK, fine, I'll give you one. Bronson Pinchot) and the Blogabetes 2007/2008 South American tour which begins this weekened in Rio De Janeiro, my agent hasn't given me a moment to return to my humble beginnings. Sorry, gotta go. I have to be at rehearsals for Conan by 2 pm.

Check out When Mexican Lizards Attack over at Blogabetes and do try to catch the Blogabetes tour when it comes to your neighborhood.

13 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Aw, you know I was just busting your chops, right?

I can't wait to see you on Conan. He makes me ALOL.

Manorexia and Bronson Pinchot...ew.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Carey said...

Of course I know.

Why Bronson Pinchot popped into my head when I thought of orgy is a little disturbing.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

He WAS hot back in the day.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Bronson PINCHOT??! Hot? Shannon, you are one weird woman.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I was kidding.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Albert said...

I had to look him up on IMDB and Wikipedia... =P

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

dude. why don't you have your blogabetes blog AND keep this blog and allow yourself to post other things because frankly, we just like reading your witty, catchy, humorous perspective on things. Okay?

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

PS: I can't comment over at blogabetes, so I just want to say: I love that cinnamon is last in the list. Like, effete little cinnamon slaps diabetes with a white glove, embarrassing diabetes in front of its friend kidney disease.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Dude..thanks i needed that.

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Nicole P said...

Um, Carey, no one has invited me to any of these parties. I feel a little like Bjork. Duck suit and all. :(

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Chops said...

You're out of control. I like the daily look into your mind, though.

I am with PWADJ, you should have the DLife blog and a seperate blog to let out all the other voices in your head.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Carey said...

dudes!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I take it you have no other bat stories to tell.

Perhaps a story about Ben?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home