Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Memoir in Six Words

Thanks for the tag, Kerri. Here's mine.

I Don't Know What I'm Doing by Ace Hotspray

If you enjoyed I Don't Know What I'm Doing, pick up some of Ace Hotspray's other six-worded memoirs including ...

I'm Totally Clueless About, Well, Everything
or

Sorry, I Still Don't Get It
or

the New York Times bestseller, Act Smart, Dummy. Pretend You Know.

Since I may have been the last one picked in this game of literary kickball, I'm taking the easy way out and tagging anyone who still wants to play.

4 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

You're an ace at penning these short memoirs.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger meanderings said...

Those are great!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger k2 said...

Sweet. And by sweet, I am in no way refering to the gross glucose kind of sweet.
No, I'm talking more like the your pretty damn funny/cool kind of sweet.


k2

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

You didn't have to leave your name for me to know that Anon was really you. I can smell your ignorance a mile away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home