I'm a little late to the party on this tag from Kerri. Here it goes.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Remember to unplug the iron.
2. Travel around the world with Susanne. Though not in a hot-air balloon.
3. See my children grown; meet my children's children.
4. Learn to snowboard; Go on snowboarding vacation with kids.
5. Write a great song. Write a great children's book.
6. Go white-water rafting along New Zealand's Kaituna River.
7. Save the cheerleader. Save the world.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Tie my shoes like an adult.
2. Snap my fingers like an adult.
3. Go one month without running out of gas.
4. Avoid sarcasm.
5. Make everyone happy. Though I try.
6. Count without using my fingers.
7. Speak publicly without nausea and loss of all motor skills.
Seven Things That Attract Me to… The Mr.
1. His red dragon tattoo.
2. His gentleness.
3. The smell of motorcycle exhaust and Tabasco sauce on his breath.
4. How he lifts me up in his big strong arms over puddles in the rain.
5. His ability to bounce his pectoral muscles up and down to Def Leppard's "Rock of Ages."
6. His bowling trophies.
7. Shoot! Was I supposed to change this question to "The Mrs.?" Yikes. How embarrassing.
Seven Things I Say:
1. “Oh for the love of God!”
2. “You get nothing. You lose. Good day, sir!” (Thanks Willy)
3. "You bet your sweet ass." (I'm lying. I don't say this. But dammit, I wish I did. Is there anything better than that? Am I gonna start using that line more often? Oh you bet your sweet ass.)
4. “Hey, it's me. I ran out of gas. I need you to come and get me.”
5. “Yes, I ran out of gas AGAIN.”
6. "No, not that mother-scratcher." (Thanks Coen brothers)
7. “I fucking hate diabetes!”
Seven Books That I Love:
1. Chronicle of a Death Foretold (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
2. Death in the Andes (Mario Vargas Llosa)
3. Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim (David Sedaris)
4. Atticus (Ron Hansen)
5. The Things They Carried (Tim O'Brien)
6. Maus (Art Spiegelman)
7. The Beet Queen (Louise Erdrich)
Seven Movies That I’ve Loved (at different times and in no particular order):
1. Schindler's List
2. The Corpse Bride
3. This is Spinal Tap
4. Iron Giant
5. Shawshank Redemption